2016-05-23

[Instiz] Winner members praised for tall heights beside Red Velvet





Post: A photo that makes you realize Winner's heights (feat. EXO, Red Velvet)
Comments: 367 | Views: 52,089
Source: Instiz

[1] Even Chanyeol himself is listed at 184 cm on his profile, Winner's so tall...

[2] Red Velvet looks so small and cute when you put them like this

[3] I fell for Winner after watching Half-Moon Friends ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  They look tall even from afar


[4] Winner's honestly really tall.  My neck hurt so much looking up to them when I watched them on stage... and their legs go on forever

[5] I didn't know Winner was that tall... daebak

[6] Jinwoo's not short either but the fact that he looks small in between his members ㅋㅋ Model Winner


[7] I didn't realize all the Winner members were tall... I've only heard people talking about it but I actually feel it now that I see it for myself

[8] Winner's not called 'model-dol' for nothing


[9] This is what happens to my heart whenever I see Kim Jinwoo ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
(Photo: "Oppa!!!!!!!" "So hands..om" "So pretty!" "Keeuh")


[10] Hul?????? I thought Jinwoo was short but he isn't at all......

[11] Lee Seunghoon's slim too and he has such a tall height.  He's no joke in real life ㅠㅠ



-

0 comments :

Post a Comment