2016-06-28

[Instiz] Sandara Park's Instagram post that tugs at fans' hearts

[Requested]


Instagram Post

daraxxi"When we were on our way to a studio for a post-recording after finishing filming, one of our staff members was out around Bangkok and told us they heard 2NE1's music somewhere.  So the staff wondered, "Huh, what is this?  Are the members here?" and when they went to look, the staff found Thailand students dancing to our songs and showing off an awesome stage.  They took a video of it and showed it to me... Ah ah... γ… .γ…  What's this I'm feeling.. At the same time I thought they were really good and were putting on such an explosive stage but also somehow... a part of it tugged at my heart and made tears well up in my eyes.  It made me proud of 2NE1 and I also felt thankful to the Blackjacks who give us love.  I miss our members too and I want to stand on stage too.. ^_^ mixed emotion while watching this video... Thank u Blackjacks πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»  we <3 u"

Post: Sandara Park's Instagram that tugs at your heart
Source: Instiz

[1] 2NE1 as four was the best

[2] Makes my heart hurt...

[3] γ… γ… γ… γ… γ…  Breaks my heart for some reason

[4] 2NE1 was really well-off... if it wasn't for that scandal during Come Back Home, I bet they would've received a Daesang.. I feel bad for Sandara Park too.  I felt that she really had the passion to be a singer ever since I watched her on 2NE1 TV

[5] Hul.... Daraγ… γ… γ… γ… γ… 

[6] We're right here for you so all you have to do is come over my babies
- Me too.  I'll wait for them ...

[7] I miss 2NE1

[8] I really miss 2NE1's prime

[9] I want to see you guys soon too, I'll wait

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment