2016-12-23

Akdong Musician to show musical short film ahead of comeback




Sports Donga via Naver: Akdong Musician to show a musical short film on the 28th


1. [+550, -14]  In Akmu's music we believe, hurry and make a comebackㅠ

2. [+388, -9]  Akmu has their own unique 'Akmu' feel to them, good!

3. [+335, -9]  They picked a really good concept

4. [+237, -9]  I really can't wait ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+228, -8]  Akmu is love

6. [+38, -3]  It's so amazing to think that small, young man did all of the producing.  Without marketing or promotion, aren't they one of the only ones who don't get the YG tag attached to them

7. [+17, 0]  Aigoo our treasure~~~  I wanted to go if they were to hold a end of the year concert in Busan --- Too bad they're not but I'm just happy that I'll be able to listen to your music~~~^^

8. [+17, 0]  Ah I really want to go...

9. [+14, 0]  This concept is breathtaking!!

10. [+14, -1]  The poster is so pretty

-





0 comments :

Post a Comment